C-TEC XFP Repeater Panel, 16 Zones
- Can be used to repeat the functions of an XFP Main panel at remote parts of a site (e.g. all potential fire service entrances).
- Offers all of the functions and controls of an XFP Main panel (access levels 1, 2 and 3).
- Includes an on-board fault relay.
- Requires its own dedicated Mains power and battery back-up supply.
- A maximum of eight XFP Repeaters can be connected to one non-networked XFP Main panel.
- Communication between the XFP Main panel and Repeater requires a CFP761 network driver card (fitted as standard in all XFP510-16s, available as an optional extra on Main XFP 16 Zone panels).
- Repeater network wired in 1.5 mm2 two-core screened fire resistant cable. Network length must not exceed 500 metres.
- Open to all Protocols
- Max. 2 x 3.2Ah batteries