Great value Plug & Play HD CCTV Kit
18m cable per camera and 4-way Multi-Camera power supply/s included
5MP HD Bullet Cameras, suitable for indoor/outdoor use, with built-in IR LEDs for 40m night vision and 87° wide angle lens
HD Recorders with HDMI port for connecting the DVR to a monitor or TV, allowing you to view and playback cameras
Free XIQCMS iOS/Android APP, which lets access the DVR over the internet, view cameras live and playback recordings
Motion Detection for recording only when motion is detected and for sending notifications to the XIQCMS APP
Free Windows/OSX software for viewing, playing back and configuring your system over the internet
Up to 8TB recording capacity - add the required Hard Drive when ordering and we will install this in your DVR prior to shipping
All Y3K products include free UK based technical support, including setting up your system for remote access!
- 5MP Imaging Sensor providing over 2x the resolution of equivalent 2MP cameras. Ideal for applications requiring higher resolution images, offering the perfect balance between performance and price.
- 40m IR Night Vision for clear images even in complete darkness.
- Starlight Super Low light Imaging Sensor for clear images in Colour at light levels down to 0.005 lux
- The camera can be used inside or outside and is IP66 rated.
- The camera features a 3-axis adjustment for flexible mounting on a wall or ceiling. A range of brackets offering additional mounting options are available as accessories.
- 4 Channel Recorder, records up to 4 cameras at 5MP Lite resolution at a maximum of 12fps per camera
- 8 Channel Recorder, records up to 8 cameras at 5MP resolution at a maximum of 12fps per camera. This recorder will also record 8MP (4K) cameras at 8fps per camera, so you can upgrade your cameras at a later date.
- In addition to the Analogue HD camera inputs the 4 Channel DVR will record up to 2 XVISION (X4C/X5C Range) or ONVIF compatible IP cameras of up to 5MP resolution each and the 8 Channel DVR will record up to 4 IP cameras of up to 8MP (4K) resolution each.
- Uses the latest AI Video Analytics technology to provide:
Face Detection - Records and recognises authorised and unauthorised faces, and provides notification based on this.
Perimeter Detection - Detects humans and vehicles that cross trip-wires, providing Ai enabled perimeter protection for minimised false alarms when compared to motion detectors and similar technology.
Line Crossing - Detects humans and vehicles that cross a pre-defined virtual line, providing AI enabled perimeter protection for high risk areas for instant notifications compared to standard motion detection or sensors
Stationary Object - Detects objects left over or lost in a pre-defined region which can pose a security risk to safety and can provide notifications
Pedestrian/Human Detection - Detects the movement of humans in a pre-defined area and provides notifications when the area is entered
Cross Counting - Counts the number of times moving objects or people cross virtual lines perfect in viewing traffic on walkways or in retail environments
- Remote viewing App and software for PC,OSX, iOS and Android devices offers live view, playback and configuration of up to 128 devices from anywhere in the world. Using the latest P2P technology for quick and simple network access using the recorders unique P2P ID or scanning of the QR code using your smart devices camera