The Lite Series is a great choice for consumers looking for high quality monitoring products at a reasonable price. Its low cost and high performance make it ideal for residential areas and SMB solutions. This series is equipped with a wide range of technologies, such as full-colour and starlight, providing various solutions for different scenarios.
- Full-colour - With its advanced image processing algorithm and capability to absorb large quantities of light, the camera provides 24/7 colour monitoring that collects clear and highly detailed information, significantly increasing the reliability of the human and vehicle images that are collected as evidence for intelligent analysis.
- Broadcast-quality Audio - Audio signal transmission over coaxial cables is supported by the HDCVI camera. It adopts a unique audio processing and transmission technology that restores source audio and eliminates noise, ensuring the quality and reliability of the audio information that is collected. This becomes important for video surveillance applications that use audio information as a type of supplementary evidence.
- Wide Dynamic Range - With its advanced Wide Dynamic Range technology (WDR), the camera captures highly detailed images and produces high-definition recordings in high-contrast lighting conditions, and in scenes with backlighting or shadows.
- Super Adapt - With its intelligent algorithm, the camera automatically adjusts its parameters to provide optimal performance and vivid images.
- Advanced 3DNR - Dahua’s advanced 3DNR technology reduces image noise with little to no impact on image sharpness, especially in poor lighting conditions. It detects the noise, and compares the sequential frames to effectively reduce the noise. It also makes efficient use of bandwidth, saving on storage space.
- Smart Warm Light Illumination - In dark environments, the camera produces vivid images in rich colour through its warm LED lights. With its smart light mode setting, it automatically adjusts its exposure time and light sensitivity to avoid the overexposure of objects in the centre of the image.
- Protection (IP67, wide voltage) - IP67: The camera passed a series of rigorous dust and immersion tests. Its enclosure is both dust-proof and waterproof, and can function normally while being immersed in 1 m deep water for up to 30 minutes. Wide voltage: The camera has ±30% input voltage tolerance (for some power supplies) and a wide voltage range, making it suitable for a variety of outdoor scenarios.
- Max. 15 fps@4K.
- 120 dB true WDR, 3D NR.
- 24/7 colour imaging.
- 40 m illumination distance.
- Super Adapt. · Built-in MIC(-A).
- 3.6 mm fixed lens (2.8 mm optional).
- CVI/CVBS/AHD/TVI switchable.
- IP67, 12 VDC.
Calculate your recording time based on model, number of cameras, resolution and detection capabilities