A complete professional CCTV system with free remote viewing and high quality viewing and recording, that is available in wired (PoE) and wireless (Powerline) versions for simple self-installation.
Main Camera Features
- Ultra protection for all properties is possible with the 5MP Pro Dome Ultra, it features Xvision’s unique Active Defence system with Red and Blue flashing intruder deterrent lights and an AI neuro engine for advanced artificial intelligence features.
- With a built in 5x zoom lens with auto focus, that can be adjusted from the recorder or during remote viewing to the exact angle (from 30 to 99°) required, allowing you to zoom in on specific parts of the picture for extra detail.
- Vandal resistant and weatherproof for indoor or outdoor use.
- Starlight + 60m Smart IR for clear viewing day or night, even over very long distances.
- Integrated microphone and speaker for 2 way communication.
- To enhance your camera an optional junction box bracket is available for concealing and protecting the connections to the camera.
- The camera can be wall or ceiling/soffit mounted and an optional wall bracket with integrated junction box is also available for extending the camera off the wall.
Main Recorder Features
- Ultra reliable recorder for up to 8 cameras with cloud recording support and free remote access from mobile, tablet, pc or Mac.
- Records in 5MP resolution.
- Available with a choice of 2, 4, 8, 16 or 20TB storage options.
- Connects directly to TVs and monitors with an HDMI socket.
Main System Features
- Wired (Poe) and wireless (powerline) versions.
- Wired versions are supplied with 20m white cable per camera (which connects the camera to the recorder) and wireless versions are supplied with 10m white cable per camera (which connects the camera to the wireless (powerline) adapter. If you require different cable lengths or colours, see our accessories section.
- Built to last and supplied with a 3 year manufacturers warranty.
- Free UK based product support.
Calculate your recording time based on model, number of cameras, resolution and detection capabilities