Lite Series is suitable for users who requires high quality monitoring products at a reasonable price. It is cost effective and offers high performance, which makes it an ideal choice for residential and small-medium business applications. This series offers an option of a wide range of technologies such as Full-colour and Starlight, providing various solutions for different scenarios.
- Full-colour - Full-colour camera adopts large aperture lens and high performance sensor. With higher amount of absorbed light and advanced image processing algorithm, the camera provides 24/7 colour monitoring that collects clear and vivid information, significantly increasing probability of gathering valid human, vehicle, and event evidence that can be used for further intelligent analysis.
- Broadcast-quality Audio - Audio information is used as supplementary evidence in video surveillance applications. The HDCVI camera supports audio signal transmission over coaxial cable. In addition, it adopts unique audio processing and transmission technology that best restores source audio and eliminates noise, guaranteeing the quality and effectiveness of collected audio information. *This function is available for select models.
- Wide Dynamic Range - With advanced Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology, Dahua HDCVI camera provides clear details in the environment of strong brightness contrast. The bright and dark area can get clear video even in high brightness environment or with backlight shadow.
- Super Adapt - Embedded with intelligent algorithm, for changing external environment, camera can automatically adjust parameters to present the optimal image, and it solves the trouble of configuration.
- Advanced 3D NR - 3D NR is noise reduction technology that detects and eliminates random noises by comparing two sequential frames. Dahua’s advanced 3D NR technology allows remarkable noise reduction with little impact to sharpness, especially under limited lighting condition. Besides, the advanced 3D NR effectively decreases the band width and saves the storage space.
- Warm Supplemental Lights - With warm supplemental LED lights, the camera is able to provide a colour and vivid image even in total darkness. By default, the camera is set to smart light mode, in which the camera can automatically adjust the exposure time and light sensitivity simultaneously to avoid over exposing of the objects in the image centre.
- 4 Signals over 1 Coaxial Cable - HDCVI technology supports 4 signals to be transmitted over 1 coaxial cable simultaneously, i.e. video, audio*, data and power. Dual-way data transmission allows the HDCVI camera to interact with the XVR, such as sending control signal or triggering alarm. Moreover, HDCVI technology supports PoC for construction flexibility. * Audio input is available for some models of HDCVI cameras.
- Long Distance Transmission - HDCVI technology guarantees real-time transmission at long distance without any loss. It supports up to 700 m transmission for 2MP/5MP/8MP HD video via coaxial cable, and up to 300 m via UTP cable. *Actual results verified by real-scene testing in Dahua's test laboratory.
- Protection (IP67, Wide voltage) - IP67: The camera passes a series of strict test on dust and soak. It has dust-proof function, and the enclosure can works normal after soaking in 1 m deep water for 30 minutes. Wide voltage: The camera allows ±30% (for some power supplies) input voltage tolerance (wide voltage range), and it is widely applied to outdoor environment with instable voltage.25 fps@5MP (16:9 video output)
- Max 25 fps@5MP (16:9 video output)
- 120 dB true WDR, 3D NR
- 24/7 colour imaging
- 40 m illumination distance
- CVI/CVBS/AHD/TVI switchable
- Built-in mic
- 3.6 mm fixed lens (2.8 mm optional)
- IP67, PoC (only CVI)/12 V±30% DC
Calculate your recording time based on model, number of cameras, resolution and detection capabilities