Experience superior 5MP video and the simplicity of using existing cabling infrastructure with HDCVI. The Lite series 5MP HDCVI camera features a compact design and offers a high quality image at a friendly price. This model is a PoC camera which can be powered by PoC XVR/DVR over a single coaxial cable with video, requiring no separate power supplies. PoC reduces time and cost for users, making it an ideal choice for applications with complex deployment but a tight budget.
- Broadcast-quality Audio - Audio information is used as supplementary evidence in video surveillance applications. The HDCVI camera supports audio signal transmission over coaxial cable. In addition, it adopts unique audio processing and transmission technology that best restores source audio and eliminates noise, guaranteeing the quality and effectiveness of collected audio information.
- 4 Signals over 1 Coaxial Cable - HDCVI technology supports 4 signals to be transmitted over 1 coaxial cable simultaneously, i.e. video, audio*, data and power. Dual-way data transmission allows the HDCVI camera to interact with the XVR, such as sending control signal or triggering alarm. Moreover, HDCVI technology supports PoC for construction flexibility. * Audio input is available for some models of HDCVI cameras.
- Long Distance Transmission - HDCVI technology guarantees real-time transmission at long distance without any loss. It supports up to 700m for 5MP HD video via coaxial cable, and up to 300m via UTP cable.* *Actual results verified by real-scene testing in Dahua's test laboratory.
- Simplicity - HDCVI technology inherits the born feature of simplicity from traditional analog surveillance system, making itself a best choice for investment protection. HDCVI system can seamlessly upgrade the traditional analog system without replacing existing coaxial cabling. The plug and play approach enables full HD video surveillance without the hassle of configuring a network.
- Smart IR - The camera is designed with array LED IR illumination for best lowlight performance. Smart IR is a technology to ensure brightness uniformity in B/W image under low illumination. Dahua’s unique Smart IR adjusts to the intensity of camera's infrared LEDs to compensate for the distance of an object, and prevents IR LEDs from overexposing images as the object come closer to the camera.
- Multi-formats - The camera supports multiple video formats including HDCVI, CVBS and other two common HD analog formats in the market. The four formats can be switched over through OSD menu or by PFM820(UTC controller). This feature makes the camera to be compatible with not only XVRs but also most end users’ existing HD/SD DVRs.
- Multi-language OSD - OSD menu provides multiple image adjustments and function settings to meet the requirements of different monitoring scenes. The OSD menu includes configurations such as backlight mode, day/night, white balance, privacy mask and motion detect. The camera supports 11 languages for OSD menu, namely, Chinese, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Polish.
- Protection - The camera's outstanding reliability is unsurpassed due to its rugged design. The camera is protected against water and dust with IP67 ranking, making it suitable for indoor or outdoor environments. With working temperature range of -30 °C to +60 °C (-22 °F to +140 °F), the camera is designed for extreme temperature environments. Supporting ±30% input voltage tolerance, this camera suits even the most unstable power supply conditions. Its 4KV lightning rating provides protection against the camera and its structure from the effects of lightning.
- Max 20fps@5MP
- HD and SD output switchable
- Built-in mic
- 2.7-12mm motorized lens
- Max. IR length 60m, Smart IR
- IP67, POC/DC12V
Calculate your recording time based on model, number of cameras, resolution and detection capabilities