C-TEC ActiV Conventional O-R-3-2.5-17 Base VAD c/w 96dB(A) Sounder, ideal for corridor use
- Third-party certified to EN54-3 (Sounders) and EN54-23 (VADs).
- Provides 'O-R-3-2.5-17' light distribution.
- Ideally suited for use in corridors and other rectangular areas.
- Impressive 96dB(A) sound output @ 1m.
- 31 selectable primary and secondary tone pairs and two volume levels (high and low)
- Three selectable VAD flash rates (0.5Hz, 1Hz, OFF)
- Alarm Current at 30Vdc = 12.2mA (0.5Hz) or 19.5mA (1Hz)
- Alarm Current at 18Vdc = 14.5mA (0.5Hz) or 25mA (1Hz)
- Optional BF330CTLIDW white or BF330CTLIDR red cap available for stand-alone use.
- Supplied with a BF431QCP quick connect plate and detector spur wires.
- IP21C rated.