Experience 5MP full HD video and the simplicity of using existing cabling infrastructure with HDCVI. The Pro series 5MP HDCVI camera features a compact design and offers a high quality image at a friendly price. It offers various motorized/fixed lens models with 120 dB true WDR and a multi-language OSD and HD/SD switchable output. Its structural flexibility and high cost-performance make the camera an ideal choice for SMB solutions.
- 4 Signals over 1 Coaxial Cable - HDCVI technology supports 4 signals to be transmitted over 1 coaxial cable simultaneously, i.e. video, audio*, data and power. Dual-way data transmission allows the HDCVI camera to interact with the XVR, such as sending control signal or triggering alarm. Moreover, HDCVI technology supports PoC for construction flexibility. *Audio input is available for some models of HDCVI cameras.
- Long Distance Transmission - HDCVI technology guarantees real-time transmission at long distance without any loss. It supports up to 800m(1080p)/1200m(720P) transmission via coaxial cable, and up to 300m(1080P)/450m(720P) via UTP cable. This function is available for select models.
- Simplicity - HDCVI technology inherits the born feature of simplicity from traditional analog surveillance system, making itself a best choice for investment protection. HDCVI system can seamlessly upgrade the traditional analog system without replacing existing coaxial cabling. The plug and play approach enables full HD video surveillance without the hassle of configuring a network.
- Smart IR - The camera is designed with IR LED illumination for best lowlight performance. Smart IR is a technology to ensure brightness uniformity in B/W image under low illumination. Dahua's unique Smart IR adjusts to the intensity of camera's infrared LEDs to compensate for the distance of an object, and prevents IR LEDs from overexposing images as the object come closer to the camera.
- The camera's outstanding reliability is unsurpassed due to its rugged design. The camera is protected against water and dust with IP67 ranking, making it suitable for indoor or outdoor environments. The camera complies with an IK10 vandal resistance rating making it capable of withstanding the equivalent of 5 kg (11.02 lbs) of force dropped from a height of 40 cm (15.75 in). Supporting ±30% input voltage tolerance, this camera suits even the most unstable power supply conditions. Its 4kV lightning rating provides protection against the camera and its structure from the effects of lightning.
- Max. 25 fps@5MP (16:9 video output)
- Starlight, 120 dB true WDR, 3D NR
- CVI/CVBS/AHD/TVI switchable
- Built-in mic
- 2.7 mm–13.5 mm motorized lens
- Max. IR length 80 m, Smart IR
- IP67, 12V DC±30%
Calculate your recording time based on model, number of cameras, resolution and detection capabilities