Launched by Dahua Technology, WizSense is a series of AI products and solutions that adopt independent AI chip and deep learning algorithm. It focuses on human and vehicle with high accuracy, enabling users to fast act on defined targets. Based on Dahua's advanced technologies, WizSense provides intelligent, simple and inclusive products and solutions.
Dahua PTZ WizSense network camera adopts advanced CNN deep learning algorithms to support Smart Capture and perimeter protection with high accuracy. Together with infrared illumination and Starlight technology, the camera is the perfect solution for dark, lowlight applications. The series combines a day/night mechanical IR cut filter for the highest image quality in variable lighting conditions during the day, and True WDR for applications with direct sunlight or glare.
- Perimeter Protection Automatically filtering out false alarms caused by animals, rustling leaves, bright lights, etc. Enables system to act secondary recognition for the targets. Improving alarm accuracy.
- Starlight+ Technology For challenging low-light applications, Dahua’s Starlight Ultra-low Light Technology offers best-in-class light sensitivity, capturing color details in low light down to 0.001 lux. The camera uses a set of optical features to balance light throughout the scene, resulting in clear images in dark environments.
- PFA Technology PFA technology has innovatively introduced new methods of judgment to ensure the accuracy and predictability of the direction of subject distance adjustment. The result is a set of advanced focusing algorithms.PFA ensures clarity of the image throughout the process of zooming and shortens focus time. The realization of PFA technology substantially improves user experience and increases product value.
- Environmental Dahua cameras operate in extreme temperature environments, rated for use in temperatures from -40 °C to +70 °C (-40 °F to +158 °F) with 95% humidity. Subjected to rigorous dust and water immersion tests and certified to the IP67 Ingress Protection rating makes it suitable for demanding outdoor applications.
- Wide Dynamic Range The camera achieves vivid images, even in the most intense contrast lighting conditions, using industry-leading wide dynamic range (WDR) technology. For applications with both bright and low lighting conditions that change quickly, True WDR (120 dB) optimizes both the bright and dark areas of a scene at the same time to provide usable video.
- Auto-tracking This feature controls the pan/tilt/zoom actions of the camera to automatically track an object in motion and to keep it in the scene. The tracking action can be triggered manually or automatically by defined rules. Once a rule is triggered, the camera can zoom in and track the defined target automatically.
- Smart H.265+ Smart H.265+ is the optimized implementation of the H.265 codec that uses a scene-adaptive encoding strategy, dynamic GOP, dynamic ROI, flexible multi-frame reference structure and intelligent noise reduction to deliver high-quality video without straining the network. Smart H.265+ technology reduces bit rate and storage requirements by up to 70% when compared to standard H.265 video compression.
- SMD PLUS With Deep-Learning Algorithm, Dahua SMD PLUS filters the motion detection alarm triggered by non-concerned target and recognizes human and vehicle effectively, sending alarms when human and vehicle intrude.
- 1/1.8" 4Megapixel CMOS
- Powerful 25x optical zoom
- Starlight+ Technology
- Max. 25/30fps@4MP
- IR distance up to 150m
- SMD PLUS
- Deep-learning-based perimeter protection
- Auto-tracking and IVS
- IP67, IK10
Calculate your recording time based on model, number of cameras, resolution and detection capabilities