Dahua Technology, a world-leading video-centric smart IoT solution and service provider, debuted its new XVR series, XVR5000-I3 featuring full-channel SMD Plus (except for 32-channel devices) to benefit customers from AI upgrade. The series are designated to reduce false-alarm rates and human surveillance costs, thus bringing great value to customers in search of products with accurate human/vehicle alarm to raise the security level of various indoor and outdoor facilities.
- Real Time Face Recognition - Video stream real time face recognition. Facial attributes analysis features including gender, age, expression, glasses, moustache, mouth mask. Identify people and also capture, record faces with metadata. Facial feature filtering while real time display, only show faces with target features. *Face Recognition takes effect when Face is selected in AI Mode.
- Perimeter Protection - Automatically filtering out false alarms caused by animals, rustling leaves, bright lights, etc. Enables system to act secondary recognition for the targets. Improving alarm accuracy. *Perimeter Protection takes effect when IVS&SMD is selected in AI Mode.
- SMD Plus - SMD Plus, referred to as Smart Motion Detection Plus, which is an upgrading version of SMD that greatly improves the alarm accuracy by loading deep-learning algorithm. It analyzes person and vehicle shapes based on motion detection and send alarms only when person and vehicle intrudes. *SMD Plus takes effect when SMD or IVS&SMD is selected in AI Mode.
- AI Coding - Compared with H.265, AI codec can reduce up to 50% bit rate and storage requirements while have no loss of decoding compatibility, providing clear human and vehicle details.
- Smart H.265+ - Smart Codec, H.265+ can reduce up to 90% bit rate and storage requirements compared with H.264 without having to invest in new cameras.
- HDCVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS - Auto-detect The XVR can auto recognize the signal of front-camera without any setting. It makes operation more friendly and convenient.
- High Definition Camera Input - The XVR supports up to 5MP HDCVI camera and 6MP IP camera input.
- Coaxial Audio/Upgrade/Alarm - The integrated design can reduce wiring troubles which makes it much more cost-effective and convenient for installation.
- Long Distance Transmission - The HDCVI system supports long distance transmission over coaxial cable and UTP, max. 700 m for 4K/4MP, 800 m for 1080p and 1200 m for 720p.
- AI Search - Extract and classify person and vehicles from massive video data, easy for end users to trace historical informaton and analyze. Person & Vehicle optional for playback to achieve quick target search, saving event retrieval time.
- H.265+/H.265 dual-stream video compression
- Supports Full-channel AI-Coding
- Supports HDCVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS/IP video inputs
- Max 12 channels IP camera inputs, each channel up to 6MP; Max 64 Mbps incoming bandwidth
- Up to 1 channel video stream ( analog channel ) Perimeter Protection
- Up to 8 channels video stream ( analog channel ) SMD Plus
- Up to 1 channel video stream (analog channel ) human face recognition
- IoT & POS functionalities
Calculate your recording time based on model, number of cameras, resolution and detection capabilities