Click here for purchase and leasing options
Fast and accurate body temperature readings, face detection and access control integration.
Entrances and exits with high volume of traffic and side angle coverage
HALO offers both face recognition and temperature measurement. It has a built-in infra red temperature sensor for forehead or wrist and a camera for facial recognition and is able to detect and process images much faster than most other products. It also supports mask detection, gives voice commands and has a dedicated app for high temperature alerts. It can be linked to door releases and access control systems.
Temperature sensor range: Up to 1.2 metres
Why it's special
- Fast detection - 0.05s, the fastest on the market
- Long Detection Range - 0.3m to 1.2m
- High Accuracy - (±0.2°C forehead temperature)
- 99% Face recognition - the best solution for access control
- Powerful AI Chipset shortens the detection time
- Best Algorithm - can detect people even with a mask on
- Can deny access if the subject is not wearing a mask
- Human detection- dual-lens cameras eliminate errors
- Standalone, Local Server or Cloud Server applications
INTEGRATION - We offer optional door release kits for various door types.
MOUNTING - We offer optional 0.55 metre and 1.1 metre floor stands.
The HALO adopts an all-new AI chipset, large thermal sensor array and latest algorithm, providing the cutting-edge face recognition and body temperature detection, with the ability to detect a person even when wearing a face mask.
Highly accurate readings
The HALO provides both face detection and thermal imaging in one highly effective unit. It detects forehead temperature to within ± 0.2-0.3°C and is up to >99% accurate when used for facial recognition.
A Solution for Every Application
The HALO is suited to use in almost any environment. As a standalone unit it can be accessed by Smartphone or PC. Multiple units can be linked to a Local Server or Cloud Access.