The HEY401 detects movement and can be used as an alarm sensor or as an occupancy sensor. It is perfect for improving your home security or automating your home.
- Connects directly to your Wi-Fi (2.4Ghz) and is operated via the hey!® or SMART LIFE® app.
- Indoor Motion Sensor For Lights - Make your home a smart home with hey! motion detectors, and turn lights and appliances on and off just by walking around.
- Night Light Motion Sensor - No more fumbling around in the dark to for switches. With a 120º detection angle, 10 metre (32ft) detection range, and handy night vision, the hey! motion detectors can be placed discreetly around your home to light the way at night.
- Wireless Motion Sensor - Keep things clutter free with a hey! smart sensor. Because they are battery powered (3 x AAA) these 5V motion sensors don’t require any complicated or unsightly wiring work.
- Alexa/Wi-Fi Motion Sensor - This motion sensor is compatible with Amazon Alexa, and doesn’t require a separate hub to be integrated. To control multiple sensors on your smartphone, all you need is 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi connection and an iOS/Android device with up-to-date software.
- Easy Motion Sensor Set-up - Simply install in place with the adhesive tape, connect directly to your Wi-Fi router, and you're good to go. With the clear written setup guide, you'll be set up in as little as 10 minutes.
- Compatible with - Amazon Alexa
- System requirements - iOS / Android device with up to date software
- Wi-fi enabled - 2.4Ghz
- Detection angle - 120°
- Night vision - Yes
- Batteries required - 3x AAA
- Motion detection range - 10 Meters (32ft)
- Operating voltage - 5V
- Height - 6cm
- Width - 6cm
- Depth - 3cm
Calculate your recording time based on model, number of cameras, resolution and detection capabilities