The HEY402 detects opening and closing of doors and windows. It is perfect for improving your home security or automating your home.
- Connects directly to your Wi-Fi (2.4Ghz) and is operated via the hey!® or SMART LIFE® app.
- Indoor Contact Sensor For Lights - Make your home a smart home with hey! contact detectors, and turn lights and appliances on and off just by opening and closing doors/windows.
- Night Light Motion Sensor - No more fumbling around in the dark to for switches. With an instant detection the hey! contact detectors can be placed discreetly around your home to light the way at night.
- Wireless Contact Sensor - Keep things clutter free with a hey! smart sensor. Because they are battery powered (2 x AAA) these 5V contact sensors don’t require any complicated or unsightly wiring work.
- Alexa/Wi-Fi Contact Sensor - This Contact sensor is compatible with Amazon Alexa, and doesn’t require a separate hub to be integrated. To control multiple sensors on your smartphone, all you need is 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi connection and an iOS/Android device with up-to-date software.
- Easy Contact Sensor Set up - Simply install in place with the adhesive tape, connect directly to your Wi-Fi router, and you're good to go. With the clear written setup guide, you'll be set up in as little as 10 minutes.
- System requirements - iOS / Android device with up to date software
- Wi-fi enabled - 2.4Ghz
- Batteries required - 2x AAA
- Height - 17cm
- Width - 2.5cm
- Depth - 2cm
Calculate your recording time based on model, number of cameras, resolution and detection capabilities