4x IQC5000V-W-2 Turret Dome Cameras
3.6mm (87°) Wide Angle Lens
40m IR Nightvision
Indoor or Outdoor use
18m of Cable Per Camera
4 Camera DVR with 1TB Hard Drive
IP Camera Recording (2 Cameras)
Up to 8MP Recording Resolution (AHD/TVI/CVI)
AI Video Analytics
Windows/OSX Remote Access
- 5MP Imaging Sensor providing over 2x the resolution of equivalent 2MP cameras. Ideal for applications requiring higher resolution images, offering the perfect balance between performance and price.
- 40m IR Night Vision for clear images even in complete darkness.
- Starlight Super Low light Imaging Sensor for clear images in Colour at light levels down to 0.005 lux
- The camera can be used inside or outside and is IP66 rated.
- The camera features a 3-axis adjustment for flexible mounting on a wall or ceiling. A range of brackets offering additional mounting options are available as accessories.
- 25fps (Real Time) per camera recording of up to 4 960H Analogue and 720P and 5MP IP cameras.
14fps per camera recording of up to 4 4MP Analogue HD (AHD/HD-TVI/HD-CVI) cameras.
13fps per camera recording of up to 4 2MP (1080P) Analogue HD (AHD/HD-TVI/HD-CVI) cameras.
12fps per camera recording of up to 4 5MP Lite Analogue HD (AHD/HD-TVI/HD-CVI) cameras.
9fps per camera recording of up to 4 3MP Analogue HD (AHD/HD-TVI/HD-CVI) cameras.
- In addition to the Analogue HD camera inputs the DVR will record up to 2 XVISION (X4C/X5C Range) or ONVIF compatible IP cameras of up to 5MP resolution each.
- Uses the latest AI Video Analytics technology to provide:
Face Detection - Records and recognises authorised and unauthorised faces, and provides notification based on this.
Perimeter Detection - Detects humans and vehicles that cross trip-wires, providing Ai enabled perimeter protection for minimised false alarms when compared to motion detectors and similar technology.
Line Crossing - Detects humans and vehicles that cross a pre-defined virtual line, providing AI enabled perimeter protection for high risk areas for instant notifications compared to standard motion detection or sensors
Stationary Object - Detects objects left over or lost in a pre-defined region which can pose a security risk to safety and can provide notifications
Pedestrian/Human Detection - Detects the movement of humans in a pre-defined area and provides notifications when the area is entered
Cross Counting - Counts the number of times moving objects or people cross virtual lines perfect in viewing traffic on walkways or in retail environments
- Remote viewing App and software for PC,OSX, iOS and Android devices offers live view, playback and configuration of up to 128 devices from anywhere in the world. Using the latest P2P technology for quick and simple network access using the recorders unique P2P ID or scanning of the QR code using your smart devices camera