1.25mm (360°) Panoramic Wide Angle Lens
15m Smart IR Nightvision
120dB Wide Dynamic Range
AI Video Analytics
Indoor or Outdoor use
PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
3 Year Warranty
*Special Order Item*, usually ships in 14 to 21 days
- 5MP Imaging Sensor providing over 2x the resolution of equivalent 2MP cameras. Ideal for applications requiring higher resolution images, offering the perfect balance between performance and price.
- 1.68mm high resolution panoramic fixed angle lens for 360° viewing angle, perfect for wide angle views. Dewarp function is also available on compatible Milesight NVRs for full control of your views
- 15m Smart IR Night Vision which ensures brightness uniformity in low illumination and adjusts to the intensity of the camera's infrared LEDs, to compensate for the distance of an object, preventing the infrared LEDs from over-exposing objects close to the camera.
- Starlight Super Low light Imaging Sensor for clear images in Colour at light levels down to 0.005 Lux
- 120dB Wide Dynamic Range for clear viewing of foreground objects against bright backgrounds.
- Integrated Microphone for recording sound
- Uses the latest AI Video Analytics technology to provide:
Region Entrance/Exit - Detects objects, humans and vehicles entering or exiting a pre-defined zone and provides notifications when required
Advanced Motion Detection - Detects movement and will trigger an alarm while filtering out false alarms such as lighting changes and movement caused by external elements such as wind
Tamper Detection - Sends an instant notification if the camera has been unplugged or the lens has been covered to obscure its view
Line Crossing - Detects humans and vehicles that cross a pre-defined virtual line, providing AI enabled perimeter protection for high risk areas for instant notifications compared to standard motion detection or sensors
Loitering - Can provide a notification for sensitive areas where objects are in a defined area for a period of time
Human Detection - Can detect human movement in a monitored area, this function can also show the tracks of a moving person in the cameras image
People Counting - High accuracy and real-time people counting which offers statistic reports for further analysis to help manage pedestrian traffic or used for marketing in retail enviroments
Object Left/Removed - Provides notifications on objects left or removed from a pre-defined area for a set period of time for high risk areas securing the publics safety
Advanced Heat Map - Offers statistical behaviour analysis to see where the busiest part of an area or shop is and helps understand the behaviour of traffic or customers with real-time tracking and detailed reports
- The camera can be used inside or outside and is IP67 rated with a Vandal-proof IK10 rated housing
- The camera features accessories for flexible mounting on a wall or ceiling. A range of brackets offering additional mounting options are available as accessories.