✅ 8MP (4K) Resolution
✅ 2.7-13.5mm (33-96°) Motorised Auto Focus Lens
✅ 60m Smart IR Nightvision
✅ 120dB Wide Dynamic Range
✅ AI Video Analytics
✅ Indoor or Outdoor use
✅ Integrated Junction Box
✅ PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
✅ 3 Year Warranty
- 8MP (4K) Imaging Sensor for applications requiring the highest resolution images, where performance takes priority over price.
- 2.7 to 12mm Motorised Auto Focus Lens for adjustable viewing angles between 32° and 93° viewing angle, allowing you to select the perfect viewing angle for your application. The viewing angle can be adjusted from a Milesight NVR and from the Milesight APP connected to a Milesight NVR or the camera directly.
- 60m Smart IR Night Vision which ensures brightness uniformity in low illumination and adjusts to the intensity of the camera's infrared LEDs, to compensate for the distance of an object, preventing the infrared LEDs from over-exposing objects close to the camera.
- Starlight Super Low light Imaging Sensor for clear images in Colour at light levels down to 0.005 Lux
- 120dB Wide Dynamic Range for clear viewing of foreground objects against bright backgrounds.
- Uses the latest AI Video Analytics technology to provide:
Region Entrance/Exit - Detects objects, humans and vehicles entering or exiting a pre-defined zone and provides notifications when required
Advanced Motion Detection - Detects movement and will trigger an alarm while filtering out false alarms such as lighting changes and movement caused by external elements such as wind
Tamper Detection - Sends an instant notification if the camera has been unplugged or the lens has been covered to obscure its view
Line Crossing - Detects humans and vehicles that cross a pre-defined virtual line, providing AI enabled perimeter protection for high risk areas for instant notifications compared to standard motion detection or sensors
Loitering - Can provide a notification for sensitive areas where objects are in a defined area for a period of time
Human Detection - Can detect human movement in a monitored area, this function can also show the tracks of a moving person in the cameras image
People Counting - High accuracy and real-time people counting which offers statistic reports for further analysis to help manage pedestrian traffic or used for marketing in retail enviroments
Object Left/Removed - Provides notifications on objects left or removed from a pre-defined area for a set period of time for high risk areas securing the publics safety
- The camera can be used inside or outside and is IP67 rated
- The camera features a 3-axis adjustment for flexible mounting on a wall or ceiling. The camera includes an integrated junction box and a range of brackets offering additional mounting options are available as accessories.
DESCRIPTION4K Video Viewing Experience
The starlight camera is able to deliver high detailed colour images even in the low light environments reaching 0.01Lux (Colour) or 0Lux (B/W), and near infrared light environments without any supplementary lighting.Smart IR II
Milesight upgraded 3 in 1 Super WDR Pro outputs three frames each line, which is able to bring more details especially moving subjects. What’s more, it greatly improves image quality for reducing smear and noisy points. The ratio that the brightest light signal values divided by the darkest light signal values is up to 120dB.3rd Generation Dot Matrix IR LEDs
In order to provide superior night visibility, Milesight H.265+ Motorized Pro Bullet Network Camera employs the 3rd generation dot matrix IR LEDs, essentially guaranteeing excellent image quality, long lifespan and energy efficiency.Motorised Zoom Lens
Equipped with motorised zoom & focus lens, Milesight H.265+ Motorised Pro Bullet Network Camera allows remote control of focal length, iris and focus through the use of a lens controller, which is perfect for long distance surveillance in areas such as parking lots, highways and ports.PTFE Membrane
Applying the PTFE membrane to ventilation holes, the H.265+ Motorized Pro Bullet Network Camera housing is designed to keep moisture and dust out while allowing air to flow into and out of the device, which effectively ensures pressure equalization in the enclosures and prevents fogging and a buildup of condensation of the lenses, guaranteeing supreme image clarity.Video Content Analysis (VCA)
Milesight VCA with 10 detection modes provides advanced, accurate smart video analysis for Milesight network cameras, enabling the comprehensive surveillance function and quicker response to different monitoring scenes.Unique Design
In the H.265+ Motorized Pro Bullet Network Camera's body are SD card slot and reset button, offering maximum enjoyment of usability and extensibility. At the rear is 3-axis adjustable bracket, which perfectly meets tidy and flexible installation.Integrated Cable Management Bracket
In the base support, there are power interface, PoE port, and other interfaces. Thanks to integrated cable management. It takes no effort in installation.Integrated Junction Box
The creative clam shell design minimises the installation troubles and enlarges the space to make cable connection a piece of cake.
The round design of the junction box conceals the cables inside, making it look more neat and clear.
Milesight H.265+ Motorized Pro Bullet Network Camera features industry leading SIP/VoIP function and video streaming for mobile phones and video phones.
CE, FCC, LVD, RoHS, UL, EN-50155