8MP (4K) Resolution
2.7-13.5mm (33-107°) Motorised Auto Focus Lens
45m Smart IR Night Vision
120dB Wide Dynamic Range
AI Video Analytics
Indoor or Outdoor use
PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
3 Year Warranty
*Special Order Item*, usually ships in 14 to 21 days
- 8MP (4K) Imaging Sensor for applications requiring the highest resolutionHDCCTV.co.uk images, where performance takes priority over price
- 2.7 to 13.5mm Motorised Auto Focus Lens for adjustable viewing angles between 33° and 107° viewing angle, allowing you to select the perfect viewing angle for your application. The viewing angle can be adjusted from a Milesight NVR and from the Milesight APP connected to a Milesight NVR or the camera directly.
- 45m Smart IR Night Vision which ensures brightness uniformity in low illumination and adjusts to the intensity of the camera's infrared LEDs, to compensate for the distance of an object, preventing the infrared LEDs from over-exposing objects close to the camera.
- Starlight Super Low light Imaging Sensor for clear images in Colour at light levels down to 0.005 Lux
- 120dB Wide Dynamic Range for clear viewing of foreground objects against bright backgrounds.
- Integrated Microphone for recording sound
- Uses the latest AI Video Analytics technology to provide:
Region Entrance/Exit - Detects objects, humans and vehicles entering or exiting a pre-defined zone and provides notifications when required
Advanced Motion Detection - Detects movement and will trigger an alarm while filtering out false alarms such as lighting changes and movement caused by external elements such as wind
Tamper Detection - Sends an instant notification if the camera has been unplugged or the lens has been covered to obscure its view
Line Crossing - Detects humans and vehicles that cross a pre-defined virtual line, providing AI enabled perimeter protection for high risk areas for instant notifications compared to standard motion detection or sensors
Loitering - Can provide a notification for sensitive areas where objects are in a defined area for a period of time
Human Detection - Can detect human movement in a monitored area, this function can also show the tracks of a moving person in the cameras image
People Counting - High accuracy and real-time people counting which offers statistic reports for further analysis to help manage pedestrian traffic or used for marketing in retail environments
Object Left/Removed - Provides notifications on objects left or removed from a pre-defined area for a set period of time for high risk areas securing the publics safety
- The camera can be used inside or outside and is IP67 rated with a Vandal-proof IK10 rated housing
- The camera features a 3-axis adjustment for flexible mounting a wall or ceiling. A range of brackets offering additional mounting options are available as accessories.
CE, FCC, LVD, RoHS, UL, EN-50155