What is it?
- Simple answer? Tracker and Camera in one unit. Detailed answer… a powerful video telematics camera with optional AI powered ADAS.
What does it do?
- Records the driver view of the road, providing evidence of what happened before and during an accident and footage of driving events that can be used for driver training.
- Built-in G-sensor detects harsh driving and accidents sending video and alerts to the cloud automatically
- Optional AI powered ADAS provides real time driver feedback of:
- Forward Collision Warning: Alerts driver of a potential rear-end collision
Forward Proximity Warning: There's an object in the forward proximity
and a collision is possible (at low speeds)
Lane Departure Warning: The vehicle crosses a solid lane line on either
side of the road
Forward Vehicle Start Alert: The vehicle in front begins to move while
the vehicle remains stopped
How is it installed?
- Mounted near the middle at the top of the windscreen
- Connects to OBD socket or can be wired to battery and ignition switched feed
Cloud Software & App
- Included with the unit is smart-i® cloud software. This powerful software is securely hosted online and accessible from anywhere that you have an internet connection from any compatible device, desktop or mobile.
Pricing & Ordering
V100 and smart-i® Standard cloud software, includes mobile data.
- V100-S1, V100 & 1 month of smart-i® Standard software
- V100-S3, V100 & 3 months of smart-i® Standard software
- V100-S12, V100 & 12 months of smart-i® Standard software £call
- then £4.99 a month
V100 and smart-i® Professional cloud software, includes mobile data.
- V100-P1, V100 & 1 month of smart-i® Professional software
- V100-P3, V100 & 3 months of smart-i® Professional software
- V100-P12, V100 & 12 months of smart-i® Professional software £call
- then £9.99 a month