Experience 4K video surveillance with the simplicity of reusing existing coaxial infrastructure. The 4K HDCVI camera adopts a powerful Dahua ISP and advanced 1/2.7" CMOS sensor, which provides superior high quality images. In addition, the camera features broadcastquality audio to provide enhanced supplementary evidence collection. Ultra-high definition and a complete set of features makes the 4K HDCVI camera an ideal choice for mid to large-size businesses and projects where both highly reliable surveillance and construction flexibility are demanded.
- 4 Signals over 1 Coaxial Cable - HDCVI technology supports 4 signals to be transmitted over 1 coaxial cable simultaneously, i.e. video, audio*, data and power. Dual-way data transmission allows the HDCVI camera to interact with the HCVR, such as sending control signal or triggering alarm. Moreover, HDCVI technol¬ ogy supports PoC for construction flexibility. * Audio input is available for some models of HDCVI cameras.
- Long Distance Transmission - HDCVI technology guarantees real-time transmission at long distance without any loss. It supports up to 700m transmission for 4K and 4MP HD video via coaxial cable, and up to 300m via UTP cable. * *Actual results verified by real-scene testing in Dahua's test laboratory.
- Simplicity - HDCVI technology inherits the born feature of simplicity from traditional analog surveillance system, making itself a best choice for investment protection. HDCVI system can seamlessly upgrade the traditional analog system without replacing existing coaxial cabling. The plug and play approach enables full HD video surveillance without the hassle of configuring a network.
- Broadcast-quality Audio - Audio information is used as supplementary evidence in video surveillance applications. The HDCVI camera supports audio signal transmission over coaxial cable. In addition, it adopts unique audio processing and transmission technology that best restores source audio and eliminates noise, guaranteeing the quality and effectiveness of collected audio information.
- Multiple-formats - The camera supports multiple video formats including HDCVI, CVBS, and other two common HD analog formats in the market. This feature makes the camera compatible with not only XVRs, but also most existing HD/ SD DVRs. * *Use OSD menu to switch HDCVI to other video formats. Use PFM820 UTC Controller to switch CVBS to HDCVI video format.
- Protection - The camera's outstanding reliability is unsurpassed due to its rugged design. The camera is protected against water and dust with IP67 ranking, making it suitable for indoor or outdoor environments. Supporting ±30% input voltage tolerance, this camera suits even the most unstable power supply conditions. Its 4KV lightning rating provides protection against the camera and its structure from the effects of lightning.
- Smart IR - The camera is designed with microcrystalline LED IR illumination for best lowlight performance. Smart IR is a technology to ensure brightness uniformity in B/W image under low illumination. Dahua’s unique Smart IR adjusts to the intensity of camera's infrared LEDs to compensate for the distance of an object, and prevents IR LEDs from overexposing images as the object come closer to the camera.
- 4K Real-time Image Display - Used together with 4K Real-time XVR, the camera can output 4K realtime video stream with clear details and no lag or smear.
- Max. 4K resolution, real-time video transmission
- CVI/CVBS/AHD/TVI switchable
- Built-in mic (-A)
- Fixed lens (2.8mm; 3.6mm optional)
- Max. IR length 30m, Smart IR
- IP67, 12V±30%DC
Calculate your recording time based on model, number of cameras, resolution and detection capabilities