Additional terms and conditions for supply and installation of products
In addition to our standard terms and conditions the following terms and conditions apply to this quotation:
The installation price is for surface mounting cables, mounting and connecting equipment, commissioning and user training.
- Additional services are available on request and subject to an additional charge to be pre-agreed, including:
- Cables to be installed in conduit or trunking.
- Electrical work that requires a qualified electrician.
- Tracing cables in walls so they are hidden.
- The engineers will clean and remove any mess that they make while on site, if you require them to remove any existing equipment from site, this will be charged additionally depending on the type and size of equipment.
- This service is sold as a yearly cover and not included in the product warranty or installation charges.
- It can be purchased at any time, however unless it is bought prior to the original installation of your equipment, no claims can be made for 28 days from date of purchase.
- Includes 2 on-site visits per year to repair or replace products that are under warranty with us and rectify issues with installations carried out by us.
- Additional on-site visits will be charged at £200+vat.
- Site visits include 3 hrs on-site, additional hrs will be charged at £50+vat per hour or part hour.
- Unused site visits do not roll over to the next year of cover.
- Estimated response times for on-site warranty claims are 2 to 5 business days. A 24hr emergency response time (including at weekends) is available (subject to availability) and for an additional charge of £100+vat.
- Products that have been supplied as part of this quotation for supply and installation are non-refundable and are not subject to the returns terms offered by us for product only sales.
- Products can be exchanged within 7 days of installation subject to the following terms:
- On-site visit charges will apply for installation of the replacement products.
- For products exchanged for products costing more, the difference will need to be paid.
- All services (including installation, commisioning, training, on-site visits) are non-returnable and non-refundable.