Capture stunning 8MP resolution with a 1.98mm (360°) panoramic wide-angle lens. Boasting Starlight night vision, 15m Smart IR, and 120dB Wide Dynamic Range, this camera offers reliable performance even in low-light conditions. It also features Audio Input and AI Video Analytics, both of which make it suitable for indoor or outdoor use. Installation is simplified thanks to ONVIF and PoE (Power Over Ethernet). Plus, it comes with a 3-year warranty. Special order item; usually ships within 3-5 days.
- 8MP (4K) Imaging Sensor for applications requiring the highest resolution images, where performance takes priority over price.
- 1.98mm high resolution panoramic fixed angle lens for 360° viewing angle, perfect for wide angle views. Dewarp function is also available on compatible Milesight NVRs for full control of your views
- 15m Smart IR Night Vision which ensures brightness uniformity in low illumination and adjusts to the intensity of the camera's infrared LEDs, to compensate for the distance of an object, preventing the infrared LEDs from over-exposing objects close to the camera.
- Starlight Super Low light Imaging Sensor for clear images in Colour at light levels down to 0.01 Lux
- 120dB Wide Dynamic Range for clear viewing of foreground objects against bright backgrounds.
- Integrated Microphone & Audio Input for recording sound
- Uses the latest AI Video Analytics technology to provide:
Region Entrance/Exit - Detects objects, humans and vehicles entering or exiting a pre-defined zone and provides notifications when required
Advanced Motion Detection - Detects movement and will trigger an alarm while filtering out false alarms such as lighting changes and movement caused by external elements such as wind
Tamper Detection - Sends an instant notification if the camera has been unplugged or the lens has been covered to obscure its view
Line Crossing - Detects humans and vehicles that cross a pre-defined virtual line, providing AI enabled perimeter protection for high risk areas for instant notifications compared to standard motion detection or sensors
Loitering - Can provide a notification for sensitive areas where objects are in a defined area for a period of time
Human Detection - Can detect human movement in a monitored area, this function can also show the tracks of a moving person in the cameras image
People Counting - High accuracy and real-time people counting which offers statistic reports for further analysis to help manage pedestrian traffic or used for marketing in retail environments
Object Left/Removed - Provides notifications on objects left or removed from a pre-defined area for a set period of time for high risk areas securing the publics safety
Advanced Heat Map - Offers statistical behaviour analysis to see where the busiest part of an area or shop is and helps understand the behaviour of traffic or customers with real-time tracking and detailed reports
- The camera can be used inside or outside and is IP67 rated with a Vandal-proof IK10 rated housing
- The camera features accessories for flexible mounting on a wall or ceiling. A range of brackets offering additional mounting options are available as accessories.
CE, FCC, LVD, RoHS, UL, EN-50155
Calculate your recording time based on model, number of cameras, resolution and detection capabilities