32 Channels of 8mp (4K) Resolution, H265+ Compression, and a 256Mbps Bandwidth ensure comprehensive surveillance. 24 Ports of PoE, 40TB of Recording Capacity, and RAID support provide maximum security. AI Video Analytics, iOS/Android App, Windows/OSX Remote Access, and a 3 Year Warranty round out this offers powerful capabilities. *Special Order Item*, usually ships in 3-5 days.
- Records 32 IP cameras up to 8MP (4K) resolution
- Records using the latest H265+ compression technology which offers better picture quality and 50% smaller files sizes when compared to standard H264 compression, allowing double the recording time on a similar sized hard drive.
- Built in 24 port PoE switch
- Synchronous playback
8MP (4K) 2 cameras at 30fps, 6MP 2 cameras at 30fps, 5MP 3 cameras at 30fps, 4MP 4 cameras at 30fps, 3MP 5 cameras at 30fps, 2MP 8 cameras at 30fps, 720P 16 cameras at 30fps
- This NVR supports advanced features such as:
ANR - Automatic network replenishment can automatically store video data on the camera micro SD card when communication from the camera and NVR is lost, once the connection is restored the recorded footage is transferred to the NVR so there is no loss of video recordings
Smart VCA Management - Allows for configuration and event search of the MILESIGHT camera video analytics
ANPR Management - Provides easy monitoring and review of stored number plates
Advanced Function Management - Allows access to a wide range of camera functions such as PTZ/Fisheye auto tracking, PTZ manual control, heat map and fisheye dewarping.
RAID - Preconfigured with industry-standard RAID levels0/1/5/6/10 which can be configured based on specific redundancy and performance requirements to ensure no loss of data (200Mbps Bandwidth when using RAID)
- Remote viewing App and software for PC,OSX, iOS and Android devices offers live view, playback and configuration of up to 64 devices from anywhere in the world. Using the latest P2P technology for quick and simple network access using the recorders unique P2P ID or scanning of the QR code using your smart devices camera
CE, FCC, LVD, RoHS, UL, EN-50155
Calculate your recording time based on model, number of cameras, resolution and detection capabilities